The Dark Room

Friday 31 October 2014

Beards at Rainham Marshes

It's been a couple of weeks since I've pressed the shutter button on my old 1d mk 11 camera body and when I had the chance to press it this morning over at Rainham Marshes RSPB, it was still in my bag as a Raven flew low and calling along the foreshore West. A welcome site and London tick! Once the camera was out, the battery wasn't in correctly so I failed to get a image. So, after making a school boy error things turned out much better. 2 Corn Bunting were with a group of Meadow Pipit and once in the Reserve I heard a group of 8 Bearded Tits high over the Rifle Butts which dropped in the reed bed near the Dragonfly pool.

A couple of smart Males were in the group, which made their way through the reed bed all to quickly.




1 comment: