The Dark Room

Monday 13 August 2012

North Norfolk

Have been away on a family short break up in North Norfolk, where we enjoyed 5 days of fantastic weather and was able to take in some of the most beautiful coastlines around. Any birder with a family knows it's hard to juggle birding and family duties but even when I was sitting on the beach I still enjoyed seeing Little Terns and Skua's etc, without going off on my own just glancing out at sea when they weren't looking, although I did get the family to go and see 20 Spoonbills at Titchwell! The girls checked Kelling Meadows with me too!! So I was more than happy. Great pub food, Wherry beer and hot weather I couldn't of been more happier....
Their were 20 Spoonbills at Titchwell RSPB
Grayling
Jammed in on one of the Pied Fly's at Great Yamouth on Sunday afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment