The Dark Room

Saturday 1 December 2012

Capel fleet

When ever I go to Capel fleet in Kent its always great, cold but great. With 2 Hen Harriers and 20 Marsh Harriers and a Pergrine being some of the highlights, its one of the places, I like going back to, year after year. The bushes were rammed with Fieldfare and Redwing but couldn't find the Waxwings that were there in the morning but did find 20 Red legged Partridge running down the track. Hopefully I might get another chance to go back to capel fleet when the light is a lot better too in the next few weeks/months. What was also great about today was myself and Martin Blow were joined by my nephew George, who is really taking a interest in birding.
A pale Common Buzzard
1 of 2 Ringed tailed Hen Harriers watched from the viewing mound
Martin and George trying to stay warm, while getting good views of the Raptors
Photo by George aged 11 of a 2w Med Gull ISO 640 in poor light (he done well I thought)

1 comment: